Benjamin Patterson Inn Museum

The Benjamin Patterson Inn was built in 1796.  Benjamin Patterson and his wife, Sarah Patterson, were the first Innkeepers. Tour the oldest existing tavern in the Lands of the Painted Post. The Williamson Road, now known as Route 15, along with the Chemung River was the frontier highway.  These two routes of travel allowed people to come to this region to buy land from the Pulteney Estate.  The Pattersons welcomed the weary travelers with a place to sleep and a hot meal.

Phone: 
(607) 937-5281
Address: 
Benjamin Patterson Inn Museum
59 West Pulteney Street
Corning, NY 14830