Junction Canal Presentation

Heritage Village and Farm Museum physical-231 Gate #2 Lane, Alparon Park,, Troy, Pennsylvania

Junction Canal, 1858 - 1871 Power Point Presentation by Mary Ellen & Ron Kunst Sometimes called Arnot's Canal, it was 18 miles long with 11 locks. Work began in 1853. Originally designed to move coal and produce to the Erie Canal by way of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers.

Free